Monday, January 15, 2007

Blog Entry #1

For my first blog entry, it will be about giving some biographical statements. To start, the reason I am interested in going into the art field is just because it seems interesting to me. To be honest I do not really see myself getting too far with art because I do not seem to be consistent with some things. Sometimes I can draw something that looks good enough to the object I was looking at, and then the next time I attempt to draw the object, it does not look right. Considering that, I will give my best attempt to advance through and try to learn new techniques to help me along the way.
Art to me is something someone created with their own hands. Just about anything can be art because the objects are created by someone. Even movies or video games can be art. There are people who are taking their time with a specific project and they are putting a piece of their own style into the product. That is my opinion on art, but not everyone thinks the same so they will obviously have some different opinions about art. Some people think that digital art is not really artistic since most of the works are done with computers. I think it is still artistic because there has to be someone behind the computer actually making the work, since the work cannot be created on its own. The person behind the computer has to put his or her own idea and style into the work to be able to create an image.
Some of the things I have on my mp3 player are songs by Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eminem, Fort Minor, and John Legend. I like to listen to other kinds of music too, but mostly the genres that I mainly listen to are rock, some rap and hip-hop.

No comments: